For electronics companies, PCBA processing is an important part of transforming design into electronic products, unless the company is very strong and has a complete back-end production line. Otherwise, we need to consider choosing PCBA contract service. But how do you choose the right supplier and what do you need to do to work with it? Today we will share with you the PCBA batch processing success of the four secrets.
PCBA batch processing success of the four secrets
1. Plan ahead
Choosing a supplier that matches you should be on the agenda long before your design is complete. This allows you to combine the expertise of PCBA manufacturers in the PCB design process. The manufacturer's engineers will most likely be able to advise you on ways to improve your design to make your product easier to manufacture and less costly to test. If not communicated in advance, it will increase the later cost.
2. Look for cooperative suppliers
Choose to partner with the vendors you work with, not just the vendors. In every project, there will inevitably be design, modification, processing, testing and other aspects of the adjustment work, you need a supplier to work with you, in order to eliminate the immature stage of the problem. And as a long-term partner, we can work well together on future projects.
3. Evaluate capacity and capacity
Of course evaluate whether the supplier can provide the complete service you want? This may include not only PCB assembly, but also component procurement, die opening, smt patches, product assembly, testing and even design support. Does the vendor have the equipment needed to effectively process the PCBA you are using? Is their capacity appropriate for the amount of product you expect to produce each year?
4. Trust your suppliers
When you have chosen the right supplier following the instructions we have just given, trust their advice. They have experience producing thousands of different products for thousands of customers. They'll know the problems and pitfalls that can limit the success of your product, and they'll know what to do to get things done. Listen carefully to what they tell you -- their advice is invaluable.
2.PCBA processing quotation method
PCBA processing quotation mainly involves PCB board fee, component purchase fee and welding processing fee three parts. Shenzhen kingford is a professional PCBA processing manufacturer that provides overall PCBA electronic manufacturing services. Next, we introduce the PCBA processing quotation method.
PCBA processing quotation steps are roughly divided into the following steps
1. Calculate the total material cost according to BOM and Gerber documents;
2. Calculated the cost of SMT patch and DIP plug-in processing;
3. Calculate the cost of PCBA testing (such as ICT, FCT testing, etc.);
4. Packaging logistics evaluation.
According to the customer's region and product characteristics, cost addition pricing is generally adopted, that is, in the quotation = cost * (1+x%), where x needs the above comprehensive evaluation, according to experience, x% is generally within this range: ≤20%.
PCBA processing quotation needs to be provided
1. Complete PCB board making files (Gerber files, positioning maps, steel mesh files) and board making requirements;
2. Complete a BOM (including the model, brand, package, and description).
3. PCBA assembly drawing.
PS: Report the PCBA function test fee, and provide the PCBA function test method.
PCBA processing process
1. Customers place orders
Customers place orders according to their actual needs of PCBA processing plants, and put forward specific requirements. The processing plant will evaluate its capacity to see if it can fulfill the order. If the manufacturer is sure that they can complete the order within the expected time, then the two parties will negotiate to determine the production details.
2. Production materials provided by customers
After the customer decides to place an order, he shall provide a series of documents and lists to the PCBA processing plant, such as PCB electronic files, coordinate files, BOM list and so on, which must be provided.
3. Purchase raw materials
PCBA processing plant purchases relevant raw materials from designated suppliers according to the documents provided by customers.
4. Incoming material inspection
Before PCBA processing, strict quality inspection is carried out for all raw materials to be used to ensure that they are qualified before being put into production.
5. PCBA production
In the process of PCBA processing, in order to ensure the quality of production, whether it is patch or welding production, the manufacturer needs to strictly control the furnace temperature.
6. PCBA test
The PCBA processing plant conducts rigorous product testing, and the PCB board that passes the test is delivered to the customer.
7. Packaging after sale
After the PCBA processing is completed, the products are packaged and then handed over to the customer to complete the whole PCBA processing.
Why choose kingford for PCBA batch processing?
1. Strength guarantee
▪SMT workshop: We have imported SMT machines and several sets of optical inspection equipment, with a daily output of 4 million. Each process is equipped with QC personnel, who can keep an eye on product quality.
▪DIP production line: We have two wave-soldering machines, among which there are more than 10 old employees who have worked for more than three years. The skilled workers can weld all kinds of plug-in materials.
2. Quality assurance, cost-effective
▪ High-end equipment can stick precision shaped parts, BGA, QFN, 0201 materials. Can also template patch, loose material hand.
▪ Sample and size batch can be produced, proofing from 800 yuan, batch 0.008 yuan/point, no start-up fee.
3. Rich experience in SMT and welding of electronic products, stable delivery
▪ Accumulated SMT SMT processing services for thousands of electronic enterprises, involving many kinds of automotive equipment and industrial control motherboard. The products are often exported to Europe and the United States, and the quality can be affirmed by new and old customers.
▪ On time delivery, normal 3-5 days after complete materials, small batch can also be expedited on the same day shipment.
4. Strong maintenance ability and perfect after-sales service
▪ Experienced maintenance engineers can repair all kinds of patch welding caused by bad products, to ensure the connection rate of each piece of circuit board.
▪ 24-hour customer service staff at any time response, the fastest speed to solve your order problems.