What are the common processes of SMT patch processing? At present,SMT processing technology has been widely used in the electronic industry, which is an important and indispensable technology to realize the miniaturization and high integration of electronic products. SMT patch processing according to different product types, patch prices are different, the process is also different. The following pcba foundry gold and special small series will introduce the SMT patch processing common basic process :1. Single-side SMT :SMT is assembled on a single-side PCB board. The components of the single-side PCB board are concentrated on one side and the other side is the wire. It is the most basic PCB board. Single panel patch processing technology is relatively simple, mainly including the following two assembly processes:
1. Single-side assembly process: incoming material detection - silk screen welding paste - patch - drying - reflow welding - cleaning - detection - maintenance.
2. Single-side mixed loading process: incoming material detection -PCBA surface silk printing solder paste (spot adhesive)- patch - drying - reflow welding - cleaning - plug-in - peak welding - cleaning - testing - maintenance. Double-sided SMT: Double-sided PCB board has wiring on both sides and must have proper circuit connection between the two sides. The Bridges between circuits are called pilot holes. A pilot hole is a small hole in a PCB that is filled or coated with metal. It can be connected to wires on both sides, and there are more installable components, so the double-sided SMT patch process is more complicated.
1. Double-sided assembly process 1) Incoming material detection -PCBA surface screen printing solder paste (spot patch glue)- patch - drying (curing)-A surface reflow welding - cleaning - turning PCBBB surface screen printing solder paste (spot patch glue)- patch - drying - reflow welding, this process is generally suitable for PCB with PLCC and other large SMDS.
1) Incoming material detection -PCBBB dispensing - curing - turning -PCBA surface plug-in - soldering - cleaning - testing - maintenance. Stick before insert, suitable for SMD components more than separate components. 2) Incoming material detection -- PCBA face silk printing welding paste -- Patch -- drying -- reflow -- plug-in, pin bending -- flip plate -- PCBB face patch -- patch -- curing -- flip plate -- peak welding -- cleaning -- detection -- maintenance. Side A mixed, side B pasted. 3) Incoming material detection -PCBB spot patch - curing - turning -PCBA face screen printing solder paste - patch - Side A reflow welding - plug-in - Side B peak welding - cleaning - detection - maintenance. Side A mixed, side B pasted. First stick two sides SMD, reflow welding, after insertion, wave soldering.
2. What are the misunderstandings when choosing SMT OEM?
In view of the importance of outsourcing in the electronics manufacturing industry, especially pcba processing, the selection of suitable smt patch processing enterprises has become an important factor in determining the success or failure of products. However, there are misunderstandings in the selection of PCBA electronic contract manufacturers. Expose these misunderstandings, the following SMT foundry gold and special small make up for you to introduce the five misunderstandings in the selection of SMT foundry:
Myth # 1: Technical competence is the only requirement of an electronic contract manufacturer.
While technical competence is clearly important when selecting an electronics contract manufacturer, it is clearly not the only factor. A lot of people make this mistake because they ignore other business factors when making decisions. It is important to remember that cooperation with manufacturers is a complex commercial relationship, not just a technical one.
Myth # 2: A good presentation equals a good foundry.
Let's face it, an impressive display may be a function of a manufacturer's superior sales and marketing skills. When you use the presentation as a metric, you can also judge the other capabilities of the SMT patch processing contract manufacturer, namely its business expertise. Before making any decision, you must also do a reliable reference check. Operating power does not represent its true processing power.
Myth # 3: Big companies charge low margin for appreciation.
Likewise, while this statement may sometimes be true, it is not a universal premise. That is because although the big electronics contract manufacturers can get big discounts on demand for raw materials, the same may not be true. Therefore, large SMT patch processing plant is not necessarily low price, small factory price is not necessarily high.
Myth # 4: If a manufacturer has a good vertically integrated model, it can offer low prices.
It doesn't always have to be this way. Some contract electronics manufacturers can do this, others don't necessarily have the strength to do so. Supply chain instability is always present, but a factory that can implement a vertically integrated model is likely to be stronger than others and offer competitive prices.
Myth # 5: Electronics contract manufacturers shouldn't work for my competitors.
Your fears may be unfounded. If the electronic contract manufacturer is compatible with your entire project and works with your competitor, the cooperation between the two parties will not be affected. The occupational contract manufacturer must be fully aware of the confidentiality of the PCB productionprocess. It is also the confidentiality necessary for long-term suppliers.