How does SMT factory solve the problem of throwing material? Throwing material is a common adverse phenomenon in SMT patch processing. Shenzhen kingford is a professional SMT processing manufacturer. Next, we introduce the common reasons and solutions for SMT patch processing throwing material.
SMT patch processing of the common causes and solutions
First, the suction nozzle problem
The nozzle is distorted, blocked, or damaged, resulting in low air pressure and air leakage. This can lead to material uptake, recovery, and identifICation failures, and then material is ejected.
Solution: Clean and replace the nozzle.
2. Identify system problems
Poor recognition power, visual impurity or laser lens, debris and other factors interfere with recognition, improper selection of recognition light source and insufficient intensity and gray, and recognition system may be damaged.
Solution: Clean and wipe the surface of the identification system, keep it clean, free of debris, etc., adjust the intensity and gray level of the light source, and replace the components of the identification system.
Three, SMT patch processing location problem
The location and height of materials are incorrect, and the wrong materials are picked up and offset. The identification system cannot match the corresponding component parameters, and the identification system will discard them as invalid materials.
Solution: Adjust the suction position.
4. Vacuum problem
Insufficient air pressure, vacuum tube channel is not smooth, guide material blocking vacuum channel or vacuum leakage, resulting in insufficient air pressure or insufficient recovery and retrieval.
Solution: Sharply adjust the air pressure to the required pressure value of the equipment, clean the air pressure tube, repair the leaking air channel.
Five, SMT patch processing program problems
Component parameters are set incorrectly in the program, and parameters such as the actual size and brightness of the incoming material do not match, which will cause identification failure and be discarded.
Solution: Modify component parameters and search for the best parameter Settings.
2. Preservation method of temperature and humidity sensitive components for SMT patch processing
Due to the rapid development of electronic products in the SMT patch processing industry, SMT manufacturers have more and more requirements for quality, especially the quality of SMT processing. Production and processing in strict accordance with the requirements of electronic processing is bound to improve the quality of processing, then how to do it?
Preservation method of temperature and humidity sensitive components for SMT patch processing
The operating environment of the sensitive parts has certain temperature requirements, which must be between 18 degrees and 28 degrees, and the humidity should be between 40 and 60 percent. The humidity of storage should be lowered appropriately, and the temperature should be the same.
2, the process
1. When disassembling components on the SMT patch production line, the processing and production operators must wear anti-static bracelets, gloves and wrist straps. Only on the basis of good electrostatic protection can the vacuum packaging be opened.
2. If the bulk humidity components are received, these components shall be inspected according to the "Humidity Sensitive Components Control Label" to see whether they are qualified. If they are qualified, they shall be used first, if not, they shall be processed according to the normal process.
3. After unpacking, before backwelding, the exposure time must not be too long.
4. For unqualified components, they shall be returned directly to the warehouse and cannot be used in SMT OEM.
Iii. Management and Control
1, feeding: moisture-proof bag must have a desiccant bag, the corresponding humidity card, moisture-proof bag also has relevant labels, including packaging is not good, need to be confirmed by relevant personnel.
2. Storage: If the temperature and humidity sensor of SMT patch is not opened, it shall be stored according to the instructions. If it is opened, it shall be returned to the warehouse and used in the SMT patch after baking and bagging. If the opening material is not used for the time being, it must be stored in a low temperature oven and cannot be placed at will.
3. Operation: During operation, processing and production personnel strictly check the quality of the device and fill in the humidity indicator card. When refueling, they should also fill in the data.
4. Dehumidification: Set baking time and conditions according to SMT patch processing grade, different environment, humidity, opening time, etc.
kingford Technology's continuous innovation provides the best and fastest service, and becomes the first-class hardware outsourcing service provider in China. The company was founded in 1998, the company headquarters is located in Shenzhen, and Guangdong Shenzhen, Huizhou, Hunan Yiyang established production and operation bases, in Hong Kong branch. For global customers to provide professional PCB design, PCB board, SMT processing, PCBA OEM production (OEM supporting processing), PCB secondary development (can provide chip model identification and chip decryption) and other quality services.
kingford actively promotes the one-stop service mode of "PCB design -- manufacturing -- PCBA processing (SMT Mount)" and aims to "create the best overall value for the project", eliminating the inconvenience of multi-party communication, follow-up and coordination of customers in product design, supporting processing and production procurement process management. Through seamless connection of business modules within the company, effectively shorten customer research and development, pilot test and production cycle, reduce the overall cost, and improve the success rate of customer research and development projects through professional technical services. In the field of PCB design, facing the challenges of high speed signal and RF microwave product hardware research and development, the company's technological innovation has always kept pace with the international, providing design for RF communication, PC industrial control, network server, security, digital and other industries customers; At the same time, the SMT processing business of the company is positioned in the mode of rapid delivery of various varieties, providing the whole process services from component purchase, PCB board making, PCBA processing and welding, online testing, complete machine testing, etc., effectively supporting customers to shorten the overall project cycle.