Electronic Circuit Design is a book published by China Jiliang Press on April 1, 2005, written by Zhao Jiagui. This book is a teaching reference book and a reference book for electronic circuit designers. What are the principles of electronic circuit design? What is the method of electronic circuit design?
What are the principles of electronic circuit design?
1. Integrity principle In the design of electronic circuits, we should pay attention to the principle of integrity, because in the design of electronic circuits, we must start from the perspective of the whole, from the whole to the part of the electronic circuit design, that is to say, in the design, we should consider the relationship between the various components of the electronic circuit, through the analysis of components, To judge its overall properties.
2. Functional principle Although the design of electronic circuit is very complex, no matter how complex the large electronic circuit, electronic circuit can be divided into different levels of small circuit by dividing the components. Therefore, in the design of electronic circuit, we should be clearly divided according to the function of each component, and then through the actual circuit situation, the various parts of the integration.
3. Optimization principle actually refers to that an electronic circuit that meets the design standards will be composed of many different components. That is to say, in an electronic circuit, no matter which small component is not up to the quality standard, it will lead to the quality of the whole electronic circuit is not up to the standard. Make sure that every component is up to standard.
4. The principle of stability in fact, there are many factors affecting the stability of electronic circuits, and some problems are not artificially controlled, that is to say, in the design of electronic circuits, there must be a lot of uncertain factors, and the time is completely uncontrolled, so in the design of electronic circuits, an important principle is to ensure its stability.
5. The principle of cost performance In today's electronic industry competition is so fierce, no matter any product, it is necessary to effectively control the production cycle and cost, because only through excellent performance and cost performance, can improve the competitiveness of the product, so in the design of electronic circuits, but also pay attention to the principle of cost performance.
Two, electronic circuit design method is what?
1. Hierarchical design
Hierarchical design method is actually in the design process, to design ideas for hierarchical processing, each part of the circuit is analyzed and described, only in this way can maximize the overall performance and stability of the electronic circuit. In the design process, the whole electronic circuit should be divided into different parts and components, through separate analysis, sorting.
2. Progressive combination design
In the design of electronic circuit, it is necessary to use the method of progressive combination design to design, which can effectively avoid the probability of mistakes in the design process, so as to improve the stability of electronic circuit to a large extent.
3. Hardware language describes the design
The use of hardware language description method to design can ensure the accuracy of electronic circuit design, because the hardware language description design method is the use of computers for digital design and finishing, so this method is more accurate than manual design.
4. Good design
Electronic circuits are not only complicated in the design process, but also very troublesome to adjust after the completion of electronic circuit design. Therefore, in the design process, we must ensure the accuracy of electronic circuits, that is, we need to optimize the design method.
In a more complex electronic circuit design, you can use the circuit equation design method, this method is a digital model for analog design, greatly simplified the design process.
The above is my answer to your "What are the principles of electronic circuit design? What is the method of electronic circuit design?" The introduction, for your reference, I wish you a happy life!