1. Power supply: single-phase AC220V 50-60HZ
2. The cutting speed of the splitter can be set high or low.
3. Maximum stroke of cutter wheel :400mm.
4. Trimming of cutter wheel :0-2mm.
5. The lower blade of the dividing machine can be adjusted :0-50mm.
6. The depth of the rear baffle of the splitter can be adjusted :0-150mm. Maximum cutting width of PC board :150mm, maximum cutting length of PC board :400mm, maximum thickness of PC board :1.0-3.2mm, maximum thickness between V slots :0.25-2.0mm
7. The splitter connects the PC board with many pieces after soldering, breaking often hurts the line, or breaks the electronic parts, using the machine can avoid damage, and can improve work efficiency and quality.
8. The plate splitting machine is divided by walking knife, which can completely reduce stress and prevent solder joints cracking and parts breaking.
9. The board dividing machine adopts the upper round knife and the lower flat knife. When the PC board is on the lower flat knife, the switch is stepped on, and the upper round knife is moved horizontally to the set fixed point, that is, the PC board is cut off and divided, and the cutting is smooth.
10. The cutting stroke of the dividing machine can be arbitrarily set with the length of the PC board, and the stopping point is 0-100-200-300-400mm.
11. The cutting length baffle plate is arranged behind the cutting knife of the dividing machine, which can be adjusted according to the different width of the PC board, and the PC board without V-CUT slot can be easily cut, accurate and not bevel cut.
12. The plate splitting machine can fine tune the thickness of various PC boards to solve the problem of V-CUT groove depth of PC boards.
13. The upper and lower knives of the plate splitting machine are imported high-speed steel materials, which are durable. When the knives are unfavorable, they can be ground again, about 7 to 10 times.
1. Replace the cutting defects of artificial breaking method or V-CUT or PUCH to improve the product yield.
2. Configure CCD assistant program editing and teaching function, or read AUTO CAD, G CODE file, import and export editing
Modify functions to accurately simplify operation learning.
3. With visual image automatic target positioning and identification function, moving track position display tracking, tool life display and production output statistics.
4. Strong down-suction filter dust collection device and electrostatic eliminator, clean to solve the problem of cutting dust.
5. Can be matched with the option of automatic feed double working platform and automatic tool replacement device function.
Manual wiring and critical signal processing
Although this article focuses on automatic routing, manual routing is and will be an important process in PCB design. The use of manual wiring helps the automatic wiring tool to complete the wiring work. By manually routing and fixing the selected network (net), a path can be formed for automatic routing.
Regardless of the number of key signals, these signals are routed first, either manually or in combination with automatic routing tools. Critical signals usually have to pass through careful circuit design to achieve the desired performance. After the wiring is completed, the relevant engineering personnel to check these signal wiring, this process is relatively easy. After the inspection is passed, these lines are fixed and the rest of the signal is automatically routed.
The wiring of key signals needs to consider controlling some electrical parameters during wiring, such as reducing distributed inductance and EMC, etc., and the wiring of other signals is similar. All EDA vendors provide a way to control these parameters. After understanding the input parameters of the automatic wiring tool and the influence of the input parameters on the wiring, the quality of the automatic wiring can be guaranteed to a certain extent.
General rules should be used to route signals automatically. By setting limits and forbidden wiring areas to limit the layers used by a given signal and the number of holes used, the wiring tool can automatically route according to the engineer's design ideas. If there is no limit to the number of layers and holes used in the automatic wiring tool, each layer will be used in the automatic wiring process, and there will be many holes.
After setting the constraints and applying the rules created, the automatic routing will achieve similar results as expected, of course, there may be some finishing work, but also need to ensure that other signals and network wiring space. After part of the design is completed, it is fixed to prevent it from being affected by the wiring process behind.
Follow the same steps to route the remaining signals. The amount of wiring depends on the complexity of the circuit and how many general rules you define. After each type of signal is completed, the constraints on the rest of the network wiring are reduced. But with that comes a lot of signal wiring that requires manual intervention. Today's automatic wiring tools are very powerful and can usually complete 100% of the wiring. However, when the automatic wiring tool does not complete all signal wiring, it is necessary to manually route the remaining signals.
The design points of automatic wiring include:
1 Slightly change the Settings, try a variety of path routing;
2 Keep the basic rules unchanged, try different wiring layers, different printed lines and spacing widths, different line widths, different types of holes such as blind holes, buried holes, etc., to observe the impact of these factors on the design results;
3 Let the wiring tool process the default network as needed;
4 The less important the signal, the more freedom the automatic routing tool has to route it.
If the EDA tool software you use can list the length of the signal route, check the data, you may find that some of the signal route length with few constraints is very long. This problem is relatively easy to deal with, through manual editing can shorten the signal wiring length and reduce the number of holes. In the process of finishing, you need to judge which wiring is reasonable and which wiring is not reasonable. Like manual routing designs, automatic routing designs can also be collated and edited during inspection.
Appearance of circuit board
The previous design often paid attention to the visual effect of the circuit board, and now it is different. The automatically designed circuit board is not as beautiful as the manual design, but it can meet the specified requirements in terms of electronic characteristics, and the complete performance of the design is guaranteed.