Professional pcba proofing manufacturers printed circuit board (PCB) sample collection
This article "Professional pcba proofing manufacturers printed circuit board (PCB) sample collection" is kinhford Electronic Technology Co., LTD. PCBA author edited, welcome to read the following details.
1) Cots installation quality assessment industry: display, printed circuit board, lead frame, etc
Challenge: Laminating defects can occur if the rubber has poor adhesion to the steel core of the laminating roll, or if the rubber is damaged. Benefits of Prescale: Saves time, improves quality
2) Measurement of scraper pressure distribution in the solder paste printing process industry: printed circuit board (PCB) electronic component installation challenge: When printing paste solder screen onto the printed substrate, any non-uniformity of scraper pressure distribution will result in uneven application of paste solder. Benefits of Prescale: Saves time, saves materials, improves quality
(3) Check the adhesive pressure of dry film resist (DFR) laminationhttps://www.kingfordpcb.com/yuan.php
Industry: Printed circuit Board (PCB), lead frame, LCD, etc
Challenge: Bubbles and wrinkle uniforms can form if the base material/dry film resist/laminate roll is not balanced or the pressure is not properly adjusted. Benefits of Prescale: Save time, save materials
(4) Check mold contact and pressure uniformity of laminates or laminates. Industries: laminates ceramics, ceramic substrates and packages, PCBS, automotive and mobile phone electronic components, laminates equipment manufacturing
Challenge: Pressing with extremely high precision is required to avoid changes in electrical characteristics due to problems with poor adhesion or uneven thickness, and to avoid electrical connection failures due to shifting electrode patterns. Benefits of Prescale: Increased production, improved quality, and improved accuracy
5) Pressure Uniformity Verification of vacuum hot pressing devices Industries: Electronic components, OLeds, touch screens, printed circuit boards, semiconductor equipment used to manufacture and develop machines and other challenges: Expect or require equipment to maintain as even a surface pressure as possible to improve the quality of processed products.