1. Cut the copper coating plate to the size required by the circuit diagram.
2. Put the wax paper on the steel plate, use a pen to carve the circuit diagram 1:1 on the wax paper, and cut the circuit diagram engraved on the wax paper according to the size of the circuit board, and put the cut wax paper on the printed copper plate. Take a SMAll amount of paint and talcum powder mixed into a thin thICk suitable printing material, with a brush DIPped in the printing material, evenly coated on the wax paper, repeated several times, the printed board can be printed on the circuit. This rigidity can be used repeatedly and is suitable for small batch production.
3. The corrosion solution is prepared with a ratio of 1 gram potassium chlorate and 40 ml hydrochloric acid of 15% concentration, and the corrosion is carried out on the place to be corroded on the circuit board.
4. Clean the etched printed board with water repeatedly. Wipe off the paint with banana water and wash it several times to keep the printed board clean, leaving no corrosive fluid. Apply a layer of rosin solution, leave to dry and drill holes.
1. Printing board drawing. The pad is indicated by points, and the line can be connected by a single line, but the position and size should be accurate.
2. Cut the printing board according to the size of the printing board drawing and clean the copper foil surface.
3. Copy the drawing to the printing board with carbon paper. If the line is SIMple and the producer has some experience in making the board, this step can be omitted.
4. According to the specific situation of the component, paste the standard precut symbol of different inner and outer diameters (pad); Then the current size, paste different widths of tape lines. For standard pre-cut symbols and tape, electronics stores sell. Precut symbols commonly used specifications are D373 (0D-2.79, ID-0.79), D266 (0D-2.00, ID-0.80), D237 (OD-3.50, ID-1.50), and so on, the best to buy paper-based materials made (black). Common specifications of adhesive tape are 0.3, 0.9, 1.8, 2.3, 3.7 and so on. The units are millimeters.
5. Use a soft hammer, such as smooth rubber or plastic, to beat the stickers so that they are fully adhered to the copper foil. Key knock line bend, lap place. When the weather is cold, it is best to warm the surface with a heater to strengthen the adhesion effect.
6. Put into ferric chloride for corrosion, but it should be noted that the liquid temperature should not be higher than 40 degrees. After corrosion should be taken out in time to wash clean, especially in the case of fine lines.
7. Punch holes, use fine sandpaper to shine copper foil, coated with rosin alcohol solution, cool dry to finish the production. The quality of this printed board is very close to that of a regular printed board. 0.3mm tape can be crossed between the IC feet, can greatly reduce the board face short jumper to save trouble, save time.
The paint piece (that is, shellac, chEMIcal raw material store for sale) one, dissolved in three copies of anhydrous alcohol, and appropriate stirring, to be all dissolved, drops on a few drops of medical violet (Gentian purple), so that it presents a certain color, stirring evenly, can be used as a protective paint to depict the circuit board.
First use fine sandpaper to polish the coated copper plate, and then use the drawing instrument in the duck-bill pen (or the ink duck-bill pen used to draw graphics on the compass), to describe, duck-bill pen has the nut to adjust the stroke thickness, stroke thickness can be adjusted, and can use the ruler, triangle ruler to describe a very fine straight line, and describe the line smooth, uniform, no edge jagged, give a person with smooth, fluent feeling; At the same time, you can also write Chinese characters, English, pinyin or symbols in the spare parts of the circuit board.
Depict the line, if around infiltration, is too small concentration, you can add a bit of paint; If you can't start writing, it's too thick and needs a few drops of anhydrous alcohol. It doesn't matter if you make a mistake, just use a small stick (matchstick), make a small cotton swab, dip it in a little anhydrous alcohol, and then easily erase it and redraw it. Once the circuit board has been mapped, it can be corroded in ferric chloride solution. After the corrosion of the circuit board, paint is also very convenient, with a cotton ball dipped in anhydrous alcohol, you can erase the protective paint, slightly dry, you can then coated with rosin use.
Because the alcohol volatilize quickly, the prepared protective paint should be placed in a small bottle (such as ink bottle) seaLED storage, do not forget to cover the bottle after use, if in the next use, found that the concentration becomes thick, as long as the amount of anhydrous alcohol can.
The instant paste is glued to the copper foil coated with copper plate, and then the circuit is drawn on the veneer, and then the veneer layer is carved through with a knife to form the required circuit, and the non-circuit part is removed. Finally, the ideal circuit board can be made by ferric chloride corrosion or current electrolysis method.
The corrosion temperature can be about 55℃, the corrosion speed is faster. Clean the Corroded circuit board with water, remove the post-it note on the circuit, punch holes, wipe clean and coated with rosin alcohol solution for use.
1. According to the shape of the component used in the circuit schematic diagram and the size of the printed plate area, the density of the component and the position of each component are reasonably arranged. The location of components should be determined in accordance with the principle of first large and then small, first integral and then local, so that adjacent components in the circuit are placed nearby, orderly and uniform.
2. The connecting wire between the components can not turn a right Angle at the turning point and the intersection of the two lines, and must use a curve transition, can not cross each other and detour too far. When this is not possible for some wires, consider printing wires on the opposite side of the printing board, and then connecting them with the front circuit with nails, or connecting them with insulated wires when welding components.
3. It is better to distance the input part from the output part so as not to interfere with each other.
1. Print the circuit board drawing on copy paper in a ratio of 1:1 on the printer. Hand painting is also acceptable, but the backing paper should be flat.
2. Find a fax machine, take out the fax paper and replace it with hot melt plastic film. Put the circuit diagram into the fax machine entrance, use the copy button of the fax machine, copy the circuit diagram on the hot melt plastic film. At this point the "printed manuscript" of the printed circuit board is ready.
3. Use double-sided tape paper to paste the plastic film of the finished drawing flat on the copper plate. Pay attention to smooth, do not wrinkle, tape paper should not cover the melted part, otherwise affect the production effect of the circuit board.
4, paint brush paint evenly on the plastic film, note: can not reciprocate brush, can only follow one direction brush, otherwise plastic film together wrinkle, the lines on the copper plate will overlap. After the circuit diagram is completely brushed, carefully remove the plastic film. At this point a printed circuit board is printed. Let dry, it will corrode.
If you want to print more pieces, you can do a larger than the printed circuit board of the wooden frame, the screen (the company has a screen for sale) flat applied to the wooden frame, fixed. Then use double - sided tape paper will set the shadow of the plastic film stuck under the screen. Put the copper plate on the table, close the screen frame (the printing picture and the copper plate should be aligned left and right), brush the paint in one direction, and remove the net frame. The printed circuit board is printed. If there are defects, paint and bamboo can be used to correct.
The above process should pay attention to, paint, hand force should be appropriate weight, too heavy paint film is too thick, the line will run lace, too light line will appear broken line. Plastic film must face up.