Analysis of Welding Defects in PCBA Manufacturing
Ipcb has maintained long-term and stable cooperation with many well-known enterprises. Its products are widely used in communication, medical, industrial control and other fields The company has many high-end automatic installation lines and complete testing equipment It provides sample and batch patch processing services to meet customer needs At the same time, kingford also provides excellent PCB processing and manufacturing and electronic component procurement services Ipcb team has rich experience in electronic manufacturing and strong technical force
Diagnosis and analysis of poor welding during polychlorinated biphenyl processing:
1. Soldering pad peeling: It is mainly due to the welding pad peeling off from the printed circuit board under high temperature. This kind of bad solder joint is easy to cause component open circuit fault.
2. Uneven solder distribution: the main reason is poor quality of flux or solder or insufficient heating. The strength of bad solder joints is not enough, which is easy to cause component open circuit fault under the action of external force.
3. White solder joint: uneven and dull. It is usually caused by too high temperature or too long heating time of electric soldering iron. The strength of bad solder joints is not enough, which is easy to cause component open circuit fault under the action of external force. Sharpening: The main reason is that the electric iron is pulled out in the wrong direction, or the high temperature causes a large amount of sublimation of flux. This poor solder joint will cause a short circuit between the component and the wire.
4. Cold welding: the surface of the welding spot is in the shape of tofu dregs. It is mainly due to the insufficient temperature of the electric soldering iron or the jitter of the weldment before the solidification of the solder, the strength of the bad solder joints is not high and the conductivity is weak. Under the action of external force, it is easy to cause component open circuit fault.
5. Holes in solder joints: the main reason is that the lead wire is not well wetted or the gap between the lead wire and the jack is too large. Poor solder joints can be performed temporarily, but components are prone to open circuit failure for a long time. Excessive solder: the main reason is that the welding wire is not taken out in time.
6. Too little solder: the main reason is that the welding wire falls off too early. Poor solder joints have insufficient strength and weak conductivity. Under the action of external force, it is easy to cause component open circuit fault. Lead looseness and movable weldments: mainly caused by lead movement before solder solidification or poor lead flux penetration. Such poor solder joints can easily lead to the component being unable to conduct electricity.
7. There are holes on the surface of the solder joint: it is mainly caused by the excessive gap between the lead wire and the jack Poor solder joints have low strength and are easy to corrode PCBs treatment inside, poor welding materials, welding temperature and welding time will affect the quality after welding
The above is the explanation given by the editor of pcb circuit board company.
If you want to know more about PCBA, you can go to our company's home page to learn about it.
In addition, our company also sells various circuit boards,
High frequency circuit board and SMT chip are waiting for your presence again.