What kind of PCB is a good PCB? Do you know how to choose it?
With the rapid development of mobile phones, electronICs, communications and other industries, it also promotes the continuous growth and rapid growth of PCB industry. People have increasingly high requirements for the number of layers, weight, precision, material, color, reliability, etc. of components.
However, due to the fierce MARKet price competition, the cost of PCB materials is also on the rising trend. More and more manufacturers monopolize the market at low prices in order to enhance their core competitiveness. However, the reason behind these ultra-low prices is to reduce the cost of materials and processes. However, devices are often prone to cracks (cracks), scratches, (or scratches), and their precision, performance and other comprehensive factors do not meet the standard, which seriously affects the solderability and reliability of products.
In the face of various PCB boards on the market, we can start from two aspects to distinguish whether a PCB is good or bad; The first method is to judge from the appearance, and the other is to judge from the quality specification requirements of PCB itself.
Methods to judge the quality of PCB:
First: distinguish the quality of the circuit board from the appearance
Generally, the appearance of PCB can be analyzed and judged from three aspects;
1. Standard rules for size and thickness.
The thickness of a circuit board is different from that of a standard circuit board. Customers can measure and check according to the thickness and specification of their products.
2. Light and color.
The external circuit boards are covered with ink. The circuit board can play an insulating role. If the color of the board is not bright and there is less ink, the insulation board itself is not good.
3. Weld appearance.
Due to the large number of parts of the circuit board, if the welding is not good, the parts are easy to fall off, which seriously affects the welding quality of the circuit board. Good appearance, careful identification, and a stronger interface are very important.
Second: High quality PCB should meet the following requirements
1. The telephone shall be easy to use after the components are instalLED, that is, the electrical connection shall meet the requirements;
2. The line width, line thickness and line spacing of the line shall meet the requirements to avoid heating, open circuit and short circuit of the line;
3. The copper skin is not easy to fall off under high temperature;
4. The copper surface is not easy to be oxidized, which affects the installation speed. It will be damaged soon after being oxidized;
5. No additional electromagnetic radiation;
6. The appearance is not deformed to avoid shell deformation and screw hole dislocation after installation. Now it is mechanized installation, and the hole position of the circuit board and the deformation error between the circuit and the design should be within the allowable range;
7. High temperature, high humidity and special environment resistance should also be considered;
8. The mechanical properties of the surface shall meet the installation requirements;
The above is the way to judge whether a PCB is good or bad. When purchasing a PCB, be sure to keep your eyes open.
PCB manufacturers, PCB designers and PCBA manufacturers will explain to you what kind of PCB is a good PCB. Do you know how to choose it?