PCB corporate culture management
Pcb electronic processing factory has gone upstream, and the enterprise will no longer follow the trend
With the increasingly diffICult business operations, most enterprises or companies in various industries are facing the challenge of loss or even bankruptcy. Take the electronic processing industry where Nuodai Electronics is located as an example. Now it is facing unprecedented huge changes. As far as I know, there are already many enterprises in the PCB electronic processing industry that have developed well in the past. Why did this happen? What is our biggest help in the industry?
Why do some enterprises in the industry close down directly?
In fact, the reason is obvious. That is, the company lacks growth, and its growth and change cannot keep up with the trend of the industry of the times. Then it will directly capsize in the current and sink into the water without turning over.
This is generally the case for growing companies, which have a set of sustainable management process systems. That is to say, the company can change itself to adapt to the changes of the times with the changes of the needs of the times. The main growth of the electronic processing industry is reflected in the following aspects:
1. Whether the staff who operate the machine and equipment can master the efficient and fast method of the machine with the times, and whether they can gradually have all the operation processes and troubleshooting of a machine alone. This also shows that training the ability of employees is an essential link. It is very difficult to fail only when all employees can stand on their own.
2. Whether all employees in the circuit board factory are changing from strangers to family members. When all people are genuinely open to themselves and become family members with others, this is also the highest mode of internal growth of the factory. Let all employees unite as a family, then the enterprise will surely grow.
3. Whether the management leading the employees has the aura to frighten the employees. This aura is very important. We must make all people convinced of you, earnestly help you to do things for the company, and bring value and benefits to the company.
4. It is very important whether the quality inspection of quality makes every effort to check the electronic processing products. In the Circuit board factory, the quality inspection position is the core, which can directly find the defective products and determine the qualification rate of the electronic products processed by the factory. Only when quality inspection meticulously checks the quality of products in the circuit board factory can we guarantee and promise the absolute high quality of our products.
5. Although the company has gradually accumulated grassroots, the head leaders are also very important. Especially the harmony between the management. The leaders of each department will worry about and do their best for their own departments. When two or more departments have conflicts, managers should not aggravate the conflicts in order to safeguard the interests of the department or employees. Their role is only to coordinate intelligently, making the conflicts minor or even non-existent. When all the leaders in the electronic processing enterprises have this ability, the company is harmonious and peaceful. Why not go to success and dominate the world.
According to the above statement, the biggest contribution to our success in the electronic processing industry can be summarized as follows:
1. The training of the company's employees. When all employees in a company are learning and making progress, the company will not worry about making progress. In other words, it is difficult to make progress.
2. The thinking of employees should be changed, and employees should be regarded as family members. Through some games and training, let employees open their hearts and become each other's families, so that they can feel happy and happy in their work. So you have to worry about the staff not working hard?
3. The manager is very important. He is the main person to train employees and help them learn. Of course, this is only a part of it. The most important thing is that managers should have the aura that management should have. One look can hold all the people in the audience, make their subordinates convinced of themselves, and get the love and admiration of employees. This is the relationship that managers and subordinates should eventually develop into.
4. Quality is life. When a company's life is gone, how can it succeed. In terms of quality, careful and patient personnel must be assigned. Only when the quality reaches the unexpected results of customers, can customers fully trust our Pcb factory.
5. Get along. A circuit board processing factory is also a SMAll society, with all kinds of people, so there must be problems getting along with each other. When conflicts occur, how should we solve them? It is a common phenomenon for many manufacturers to shirk responsibility. Of course, it is also a common phenomenon for many manufacturers to bear the blame. However, this is a bad way to treat and deal with problems. Only when the management calms down and carefully considers and analyzes where the problem comes from, can they finally work together to find a solution and let the existing problems go with the wind. This is the best way to maintain harmony between management and employees.