PCB copy boardprecautions more, a little attention will be wasted. Do PCB copy board customers and companies have some matters to pay attention to.
Note on PCB copying board:
1. The original sample should be recorded before copying the board. This is a serialized work.
2. The customer requires component BOM when making PCB copy board. The components of PCB file should be set according to the standard; otherwise, it is easy to make mistakes in BOM list.
3. When removing the plate, we must pay attention to the polarity of components, direction, etc., if we do not remember clearly, it is likely to make mistakes when restoring the plate prototype.
4. Pay attention to measure the size of the original pcb board. Due to the advantages and disadvantages of the scanner, the size of the board subgraph will be different from that of the real board, so that the pICture and the real board remain the same.
5. The map should be clear, and the resolution of the scanner should be adjusted to a relatively high level, which is convenient to zoom in to see the details of the PCB board.
The PCB of the board to be copied must be intact. If damaged, it may not be able to copy or greatly increase the difficulty of copying the board; Provide detaiLED PCB copy board requirements. Do you need to make BOM list and prototype?
If convenient, please try to provide more information about PCB board of the board to be copied, so as to facilitate the company to shorten the time of copying board and ensure the success rate of copying board. Send the original board tightly packed to prevent damage. Keyou Circuit Technology Co., Ltd. was founded in 2003, is committed to PCB proofing and mass production, with high precision single side/double side/multilayer circuit board (1-26 layers), thermoelectric separation Copper substrate, multilayer industrial circuit board, power PCB board, medical circuit board, security PCB board, Communication PCB board, automotive circuit board, instrument circuit board, Military circuit board, composite bus copper substrate, foldable metal substrate, FPC soft and hard combined board, quality assurance, delivery on time, to sales as one of the high-tech enterprises.
PCB copying board should pay attention to when grinding the board:
A. Timely scan backup grinding board pictures, for more complex board grinding board can also have emergencies, such as the blind hole of the mobile phone board, the board is very thin, grinding to the inside of a little attention, grinding the board, and no remedial measures on the work. Can scan several times to save the backup picture, prepared.
b. The best insulation layer of the board is very thin to choose a good sanding board material, master the strength, carefully board grinding to put equality here has been involved in very professional things, it is no longer detaiLED, if there are friends or interested in this trip, welcome together or face to face communication and discussion.
c. Some PCB files can not be added to the network there are reasons, such as the component packaging is not accurate, or do not do standard, in particular, to emphasize that there are many ways to copy the board process operation, to understand a scientific process is produced in this way, the diversification of methods - rationalization - standardization ---- finally to institutionalization, The importance of standardization to the success probability of making a board need not be overstated.
Copying board improper common problems:
1. Compared with the original PCB board, the PCB drawing may be made SMAller.
2. The generated file is not aligned to the original board.
3. The network cannot be added to the PCB file.
4. Most people may be familiar with the process of failure to copy board after grinding board wear can not be remedied. If PCB copy board work is carried out step by step according to the process of copy board, the chance of error will be relatively reduced a lot. What I want to say is that copying board is a part of the process of producing a product, and the quality of the work before and after it has a great impact, especially on complex board rows. The above is part of the story of an old engineer, attention is far from these, welcome and peer friends more communication, but also let customers understand that our company only has a high copy board quality. This is caused by the accumulation of technology, the ice is not built in a day, the source of technical strength of Keyou from the accumulation of experience and continuous innovation, is one of the reasons that the majority of customers trust us!
What is the difference between single-sided circuit board and precision multilayer pcb circuit board?
What is the difference between single-sided circuit board and precision multilayer PCB circuit board?
With the development of the electronic industry, the integration degree of electronIC components is getting higher and higher, and the volume is getting smaller and smaller, and the BGA type package is widely used. As a result, PCB lines will be smaller and smaller, more and more layers. Reducing line width and line spacing is to maximize the use of limited area, and increasing the number of layers is to use space. The circuit mainstream of future circuit boards will be 2 to 3mil, or smaller. Keyou Circuit Technology Co., Ltd. was founded in 2003, is committed to PCB proofing and mass production, with high precision single side/double side/multilayer circuit board (1-26 layers), thermoelectric separation copper substrate, multilayer industrial circuit board, power pcb board, medical circuit board, security PCB board, communication Pcb board, automotive circuit board, instrument circuit board, Military circuit board, composite bus copper substrate, foldable metal substrate, FPC soft and hard combined board, quality assurance, delivery on time, to sales as one of the high-tech enterprises.
Single-sided circuit board: It is generally believed that every increase or upgrade of the production of circuit boards must be invested once, and the investment capital is large. In other words, high-end circuit boards are produced by high-end equipment. However, not every enterprise can afford large-scale investment, and it takes a lot of time and money to do experiments after investment, collect process data and trial production. Such as according to the existing situation of the enterprise to do trial and trial production, and then according to the actual situation and MARKet conditions to decide whether to invest, it seems to be a better way. This paper describes in detail the limit of the width of fine line which can be produced under the condition of common equipment, and the conditions and methods of fine line production.