quipment type In the production process of printed PCBs, there are two main types of electroplating equipment, one is horizontal electroplating line, the other is vertICal electroplating line. These two types of electroplating equipment with different structures are mainly due to the different transportation methods of PCBs and the different structures of the conveyor board equipment, so the maintenance is slightly different.
1. The main difference between vertical plating line and horizontal plating line is that the transport mode of PCB is different, while the maintenance and servicing method of tank body is essentially SIMilar. 7d Clean each water washing tank once. Clean the acid washing tank once and replace its solution; Check the spray device in the tank to see if there is any blockage, and dredge the blockage in time; The conductive support on the copper plating bath and tin plating bath and the contact position between anode and live wire can be wiped with rag and polished with sandpaper when cleaning once; Check the titanium basket and tin bar basket of the copper plating bath and tin plating bath once, replace the worn titanium basket bag and tin bar basket, add copper balls and tin bars, and electrolyze the copper plating bath and tin plating bath after adding copper balls and tin bars in 7d.
7d also needs to use high and low current mode for trial production, so that the production can be carried out after the newly added copper balls and tin bars are completed and the production performance is stable. Clean the copper ball and anode bag every 90. Use activated carbon to filter and clean the bath liquid every 120~150d, filter out impurities in the bath liquid and clean the tin bath.
2. The maintenance of the vibration mechanism of the vertical electroplating line is on the vertical electroplating. In order to ensure the uniformity of the surface copper and the effect of hole copper during electroplating, the plate will be vibrated and swayed, and there will be a vibration and swaying mechanism on the tank.
30d Check the reducer for normal operation and tightness; Check the tightness of the bolts of the vibration mounting motor; Check the wear of the vibration rubber, and replace the severely worn rubber in time.
180d Check the contact condition of the power line in the junction box, tighten the connector in time in case of looseness, replace the power line in time in case of melting or aging of the wire insulation layer, and ensure the insulation between the power lines; All bearings on the vibration mechanism shall be checked once, and the lubricating grease of the last time shall be replaced in time for severely worn bearings.
3. Maintenance of vertical plating line crane. Clean the crane and hanger once a week (the crane and hanger do not need to be disassembLED) to keep their appearance clean. Wipe them with rags and polish them with sandpaper. Check the hanging appliances once every 30d to see if they are damaged; Check and maintain the motor and reducer of the crane once, check the whole transmission device, and ensure its normal operation. 180d Carry out an in-depth cleaning and maintenance of the crane and the hanging tools. Remove the hanging tools from the crane for cleaning.
4. Maintenance and servicing of horizontal electroplating line conveyor The conveyor used in the horizontal electroplating line is a roller. The PCB is continuously fed into each tank by the rotation of the roller. Therefore, the maintenance of the horizontal electroplating line conveyor is different from that of the vertical electroplating line. 7d Clean the roller of the horizontal electroplating line once, and clean the foreign matters stuck on the roller to ensure that the plate surface is clean when transporting the plate; Check the coupling to see if it is loose. The roller shall be checked every 180d to see if it is worn, and the worn roller shall be replaced in time to ensure that the conveyor plate will not be jammed; The transmission gear, transmission shaft and the whole transmission system shall be inspected once, and the problems shall be repaired in time.
5. Maintenance of the circulating filtration system 7d Check the filter cartridge of the circulating filtration system to see if there is any leakage. Clean or replace the filter cotton core every 10-15d. 30d The filter carbon core shall be replaced to ensure the filtering quality and the flow of the filter; Clean the filter pump and the filter hood and filter screen of the air pump. 30d Check the contact condition of the power cord connector of the primary pump motor. If it is loose, tighten it in time. If the wire is aging, replace it with a new one to ensure good contact and safe insulation and protect the motor.
6. For maintenance of other parts, check the output power of the power supply twice; Check, remove dust and clean the power supply, electrically controlled cooling air and radiator to prevent them from affecting the heat dissipation. 30d Check the electrical components of the electrical unit, and replace them in time if they are damaged or corroded; Check all connectors and timely repair them in case of poor contact, false connection and false welding, and replace them in case of corrosion and damage; Check all contactors and relays, and replace them in time in case of poor contact or contact adhesion; Check the main parameters of capacitors, reactors, resistors and other components, and replace them as soon as possible in case of any abnormality.
For the automatic feeding system, 7d shall be checked and calibrated once. 7d Clean the scale and dirt on the electric heater to prevent the internal temperature of the electric heater from being too high.
For each water and gas pipeline system, check it once every 7d to see if there is any gas or liquid leakage, and repair and replace the pipeline in time if there is any gas or liquid leakage.