First, PCB circuit board manufacturers to PCB circuit board related design parameters detailed:
1. Minimum line width: 6mil (0.153mm). In other words, if the line width is less than 6mil, the production will not be possible. If the design conditions permit, the larger the design, the better, the larger the line width, the better the factory production, the higher the yield. The general design routine around 10mil is very important, the design must be considered
2, minimum line distance: 6mil (0.153mm).. Minimum line distance, that is, line to line, line to pad distance is not less than 6mil from the production point of view, the bigger the better, generally in 10mil, of course, under the condition of design conditions, the bigger the better this point is very important, the design must be considered
3. Distance between line and contour line 0.508mm(20mil)
Two. via holes (commonly known as conducting holes)
1. Minimum aperture :0.3mm(12mil)
2, the minimum hole (VIA) aperture is not less than 0.3mm(12mil), the single side of the pad can not be less than 6mil(0.153mm), the best greater than 8mil(0.2mm) is not limited, this point is very important, the design must be considered
3, through the hole (VIA) hole to hole spacing (hole edge to hole edge) can not be less than :6mil better than 8mil this point is very important, the design must be considered
4. Spacing between pad and contour line is 0.508mm(20mil)
Three. PAD pad pad (commonly known as plug-in hole (PTH))
1. The size of the plug-in hole depends on your components, but it must be larger than the pin of your components. It is recommended that the pin of the components should be larger than 0.2mm at least, that is to say, 0.6.
2, plug-in hole (PTH) welding disc outer ring unilateral can not be less than 0.2mm(8mil), of course, the bigger the better, this point is very important, the design must be considered
3, plug-in hole (PTH) hole to hole spacing (hole edge to hole edge) can not be less than: 0.3mm of course, the bigger the better, this point is very important, the design must be considered
4. Spacing between pad and contour line 0.508mm(20mil)
Plug-in window opening, SMD window opening side shall not be less than 0.1mm(4mil)
Five. Character (the design of the character directly affects the production, whether the character is clear or not is very relevant to the character design)
1, the character width can not be less than 0.153mm(6mil), the height of the word can not be less than 0.811mm(32mil), the ratio of width to height of the best 5 relationship is that is to say, the word width of 0.2mm word height of 1mm, to push the class
Six: non-metallic slot hole hole minimum spacing is not less than 1.6mm, otherwise it will greatly increase the difficulty of milling edge.
1, there is no gap patchwork, and gap patchwork, gap patchwork gap should not be less than 1.6 (plate thickness 1.6) mm otherwise it will greatly increase the difficulty of milling edge patchwork plate size depending on the equipment is not the same, no gap patchwork gap about 0.5mm process edge can not be less than 5mm
Ii. Relevant matters needing attention
First, original documents on PADS design.
1. Copper is used in PADS, while Hatch is used in our company. After the customer's original documents are moved, copper should be re-laid for preservation (copper is laid with Flood) to avoid short circuit.
2. The face attribute in dual-panel PADS should be selected Through instead of Partial buried holes. Drilling files cannot be generated and drilling holes will be lost.
3. Do not add slots in PADS together with components, because GERBER cannot be generated normally. In order to avoid leaking slots, please add slots in DrillDrawing.
Two, about PROTEL99SE and DXP design documents
1. Our company shall Solder according to Solder mask layer. If Paste layer needs to be made and GERBER cannot be generated in the solder window with more solder layers, please move to the solder mask.
2. Do not lock the contour line in Protel99SE, and GERBER cannot be generated normally.
3. Do not select KEEPOUT option in the DXP file, it will screen the contour line and other components, and GERBER cannot be generated.
4. Please pay attention to the front and back designs of these two documents. In principle, the top layer is positive characters, while the bottom layer should be designed as negative characters. Single panel in particular should pay attention to, do not arbitrarily mirror! It might be the other way around
Three. Other precautions.
1, the shape (such as plate frame, slot, V-CUT) must be placed on the KEEPOUT layer or mechanical layer, can not be placed on other layers, such as screen printing layer, line layer. All slots or holes that need mechanical molding should be placed in one layer as far as possible to avoid leaking slots or holes.
2. If the mechanical layer and KEEPOUT layer are inconsistent in appearance, please make special instructions. In addition, the shape should be given to the effective shape. If there is an inner groove, the line segment of the external shape of the plate intersecting with the inner groove should be deleted to avoid leakage. If metal holes need to be processed, please make special remarks.
3, if you want to do the safest way to metallize the slot is a number of pad together, this practice must not be wrong
3. Please make special remarks on whether bevel chamfering is required for the order of gold finger plate.
4. Please check whether there are fewer layers in GERBER files. Generally, our company will directly produce GERBER files.
5, with three kinds of software design, please pay special attention to whether the key position needs to expose copper. If the production process is more complex, the larger batch is recommended to produce alone, and the scrap rate should be 10%-20%.