About the Model PCB electronic Processing Contract
No matter what kind of business, if both parties reach a consensus on cooperation, a formal agreement or contract is required The PCBprocessing of companies doing this is the same. To avoid disputes, this can better distinguish responsibilities
It is necessary to sign PCB processing contract. When providing customized servICes to customers, PCB processing contracts are more detaiLED. The following is a model contract, which can be completed on the basis of this model if necessary.
Adjustment and modification of contents.
PCB Processing Contract
Personnel A Personnel B:
Since Party A entrusts Party B to process PCB, Party B accepts the entrustment. In order to clarify the rights and obligations of both parties, both parties have reached an agreement through consultation and concluded this contract in accordance with the provisions of the Contract Law of the People's Republic of China.
1. The product name, model, specification, material, process requirements, quantity, unit price and other items of PCB are shown in the quotation sheet.
2. Quality requirements and scientific and technological standards
Party B shall process and produce the products according to the national industrial standards and the models approved by Party A, and the products shall be subject to three guarantees. If Party A has special requirements for quality or scientific and technological standards, it shall provide written comments to Party B for confirmation before production.
3. Prototype production and confirmation
Party A's samples are of two types, one is R&D proofing, the other is sample sealing before production.
For R&D proofing, Party B will provide Party A with a set of proofing every month for free. If it exceeds, the project fee will be charged for each plate: RMB yuan for each style on one side and RMB yuan for each style on both sides. Party A will choose from the sample fees when the total amount of formal production reaches RMB.
Another is to seal the sample before production. After receiving Party A's production order, Party B shall send the sample to Party A for confirmation. Party A shall return the confirmation letter after confirmation. Party B shall manufacture according to the model confirmed by both parties.
4、 Mold cost
Party B shall make molds according to Party A's requirements. The mold cost shall be borne by Party A. The ordinary mold shall be calculated according to the mold size, and the minimum consumption is RMB/set; The hard mold is calculated according to the mold opening size, per square centimeter; RMB/set.
If the total output of this part of PCB exceeds RMB ______, Party B shall return the mould fee of RMB or above to Party A If the PCB exceeds RMB ______, Party B shall return it to Party A Square
After Party B returns the mold fee to Party A, the mold shall be owned by Party B. If this mold has not produced pcb in Party B for more than a year, Party B can handle it by itself and notify Party A.
5、 Confidentiality requirements for scientific and technological information
Party B shall keep confidential the scientific and technological information of Party A obtained during the performance of this contract. It shall not be disclosed to others without Party A's permission. If Party A infringes on the scientific and technological secrets of Party A, and there is sufficient evidence to prove that it is Party B's fault, Party A has the right to investigate the legal liability of Party B according to law.
Acceptance criteria, methods and deadlines
Both parties agree to conduct acceptance according to the national standard GB2828-87. Party B shall inspect and accept the goods upon receipt. If it is believed that there is a quality problem, it shall be received from the date of receiving the goods. For the quality protest, both parties shall inspect and test in accordance with the national industrial standards or agreed standards. If both parties confirm that there is a quality problem, the maximum compensation of Party B shall not exceed twice the value of the defective PCB.
7、 Delivery pipeline
Party B shall send freight or express delivery (SMAll batch), and the freight shall be paid by Party A.
Time: according to the delivery date of the order returned by Party B, or determined by both parties through negotiation.
8. Settlement method and period
Payment before delivery - payment upon delivery - day at the end of the month.
Reconciliation starts on the 25th of each month. If an invoice is required, Party B will issue an invoice to Party A before the 5th day of the next month. Party A shall make payment to Party B before the end of the next month.
Party B will grant a certain credit limit according to the cooperation and reputation of both parties. If the credit limit is exceeded, Party B will suspend the supply of goods to Party A until Party A pays the arrears.
The initial credit limit is million.
9. Liability for breach of contract
1. Party A shall pay for the goods in accordance with the settlement method and time limit agreed herein. If the payment is overdue, Party B has the right to stop receiving orders, production and supply. Party A shall pay Party B liquidated damages exceeding one thousandth of the futures amount every day.
2. Party B shall deliver the goods on time. In case of late delivery, Party B shall pay Party A liquidated damages of one thousandth of the amount of late delivery every day.
3. This PCB is a special product, and Party A shall not cancel the order after placing it In case of cancellation, Party B must compensate for the economic losses caused thereby
, Methods for resolving contract disputes
During the performance of this contract, if there is any dispute, both parties shall settle it through friendly negotiation. If negotiation fails, either party may bring a lawsuit to the people's court with jurisdiction.
10. This contract is valid from to. After the expiration of the contract, if both parties have no appeal, the validity of this contract will be extended until both parties sign a new contract.
11. This contract is made in duplicate, with each party holding one copy, which has the same legal effect. This contract shall come into force upon signature by both parties.
12. Annexes to the Contract: quotations, orders, signed confirmations, delivery notes, statements, etc. are an integral part of this Contract and have the same effect as this Contract.
13. Our billing organization is:
Personnel A Personnel B
Company name: Company name:
Legal representative: Legal representative:
Entrusted representative: Entrusted representative:
Bank of deposit: Bank of deposit:
Note: This Contract shall come into force after being signed and sealed by both parties.
The above is the explanation given by the editor of pcb circuit board company.
If you want to know more about PCBA, you can go to our company's home page to learn about it.
In addition, our company also sells various circuit boards,
High Frequency Circuit Board and SMT chip are waiting for your presence again.