Four characteristics of PCB gold sinking process
In the circuit board surface treatment, there is a very common process called sinking gold. The gold deposition process is to deposit the stable color, good brightness, smooth coating and good weldability nickel gold coating on the PCB printed circuit surface. PCB also has a golden color after gold plating, which is closer to gold, because gold plating is brighter and more beautiful than gold plating. Appeal to customers.
2. Compared with other surface treatments, the crystal structure formed by sinking gold is easier to weld and has better performance to ensure quality.
3. Because there is only nickel and gold on the metal pad, the signal of skin effect is transmitted in the copper layer, so the signal will not be affected. 4. Because there is only nickel and gold on the metal plate welding pad, the welding resistance layer of the circuit is tightly combined with the copper layer, which is not easy to occur micro-short circuit.
The flatness and atmospheric life of PCB gold plating plate is the same as that of gold plating plate, so most factories now use gold plating process to produce gold plating plate.
Energy production from 2 layers to 14 layers, 14-22 layers can be proofing production.
Minimum line width/spacing: 3mil/3milBGA Spacing :0.20MM Minimum aperture: 0.1mm Size :610mmX1200mm Ink: Japan Tamura, Taiyo, Fudoken; FR4: Shengyi, Kingboard, Haigang, Hongren, Guoji, Hezheng, Nanya, (Shengyi S1130/S1141/S1170),Tg130℃/ Tg170℃ T g180℃ and other high TG plates)
High frequency board: Rogers, Taconic, ARLLON; Surface process: spray tin, lead-free spray tin, sinking gold, full plate gold plating, plug gold plating, full plate thick gold, chemical sinking tin (silver), anti-oxidation (OSP) blue glue, carbon oil
kinhford Electronics is a circuit board manufacturer specializing in printed circuit board manufacturing, 20 years of focus on single, double sided, multi-layer circuit board production. Can provide FR4 hard board, FPC soft board, HDI board, metal substrate PCB proofing and mass production services.
Aluminum substrate is widely used in the electronics industry and lighting industry, so why is aluminum substrate widely used? In fact, the main reason for the widespread use of aluminum substrate is determined by the characteristics and performance of aluminum substrate. Next, Shenzhen PCB Board factory - Honglijie Electronics to introduce the performance and characteristics of PCB aluminum substrate. PCB aluminum substrate performancehttps://www.kingfordpcb.com/yuan.php
1. Stability: The stability of the aluminum substrate is better, mainly because the size change of the aluminum substrate is generally small, and it is more stable than the printed board made of all insulating materials on the market.
2. Insulation: aluminum substrate insulation performance is very good, the hardness is also very high, can be a good replacement for fragile ceramic plate, so as to effectively reduce the real area required for printing plate, so that the product does not need to install the radiator, can improve the heat dissipation of the product, improve the efficiency of the product, reduce costs.
3. Thermal expansibility. The aluminum substrate can improve the heat dissipation function of the product, thus easing the thermal expansion and contraction of the components on the printed board, while improving the reliability of the product and making the product more durable.
The characteristics of PCB aluminum substrate
1. Aluminum substrate is a high-plasticity low-alloy alloy plate with good thermal conductivity, insulation and machinability. It is used in the working circuit and has a good effect on the heat dissipation of electrical appliances. 2. When using electrical products, the temperature of electrical appliances can be effectively reduced, so as to effectively improve the working efficiency of electrical appliances, and to a certain extent, the service life of electrical products can be extended. 3. Compared with ceramic substrate, aluminum substrate has higher hardness and is not easy to break, making mechanical durability, small density and small volume, so it occupies a smaller position in the product.