Control of PCBA chip processing
PCBA patch processing, solder paste, repair glue and component loss shall be managed through quota as one of the key process control contents The processing and production of PCBA directly affect the quality of products, and it is necessary to control such factors as process parameters, process, personnel, equipment, data, processing and testing, and workshop environment
There should be a clear post responsibility system for key posts PCB operators shall receive strICt training and evaluation, and use certificates PCB manufacturers should have a set of formal production management methods, such as first article inspection, self inspection, mutual inspection and inspector inspection system Those unqualified in the previous process shall not be transferred to the next process
1. Product batch management. The Nonconforming Product Control Procedure shall clearly specify the isolation, identification, recording, review and disposal of nonconforming products. Generally, the repair times of shape memory alloy shall not exceed 3 times, and the repair times of components shall not exceed 2 times.
2. Maintenance of PCB manufacturing and production equipment. The key equipment shall be inspected regularly by full-time maintenance personnel to keep the equipment in good condition, track and monitor the equipment status, find problems in time, take corrective and preventive measures, and carry out maintenance and repair in a timely manner.
3. Production environment
1. Water and electricity supply.
2. The environment of PCBA production line requires temperature, humidity, noise and cleanliness.
3. Anti static system of PCBA website (including component library).
4. Access system, equipment operation procedures and process discipline of PCBA processing production line.
4. The production site is set reasonably and the identification is correct; Warehouse data and in-process products shall be stored by category, stacked neatly, and the standing book shall be consistent.
5. Civilized production. Including: clean and free of sundries; Work in a civilized manner without barbaric and disorderly behaviors. On site management must have systems, inspections, assesSMEnts and records, and carry out daily "6S" (organization, rectification, cleaning, cleaning, quality and service) activities.
What are the standard conditions for PCBA board inspection
1. Inspection standard of PCBA board:
1. Serious defect (represented by CR): any defect that is sufficient to cause injury to human body or machine or endanger life and safety, such as safety inconsistency/machine burning/electric shock, etc.
2. Major defects (represented by MA): defects that may lead to product damage, abnormal functions or affect the service life of the product due to data reasons.
3. Minor defect (indicated by MI): it does not affect the product function and service life. There are some defects in the appearance, and there are some minor defects or differences in the mechanical assembly.
Inspection conditions PCBA board:
1. In order to prevent parts or components from being polluted, you must choose gloves or finger cots with EOS/ESD full protection function and wear electrostatic rings to work. The light source shall be white fluorescent lamp, and the light intensity must be greater than 100 lux, which shall be clearly visible within 10 seconds.
2. Inspection method: place the product to be inspected about 40cm away from the eyes, 45 degrees from top to bottom, left to right, visual inspection or inspection with 3x magnifying glass.
3. Inspection standard: (sampling according to QS9000 C=0 AQL=0.4% sampling level; if the customer has special requirements, it shall be determined according to the customer's acceptance standard)
4. Sampling plan: MIL-STD-105E secondary normal single sampling
5. Judgment standard: critical defect (CR) AQL 0%
Main Disadvantages (MA) AQL 0.4%
7. Minor defect (MI) AQL 0.65%