PCBA proofing is a proofing technique carried out after PCB board design, which usually requires a certain design preparation, including material selection, PCB design, PCB size, PCB thickness, PCB layers, PCB board materials, PCB surface treatment, etc. These design preparations need to take into account the functional requirements of the PCB board, as well as the reliability requirements of the PCB board, to ensure the quality of the proofing.
In the process of PCBA proofing, it is necessary to go through the PCBA welding process. Generally, automatic welding machine is used for welding. In this process, the shape of the pad on the PCB board, the size of the pad and the treatment of solder joints should be taken into account to ensure the quality of PCBA welding.
In the process of PCBA proofing, it is necessary to test the PCBA circuit board to ensure the connection performance of the PCB board and the functional performance of the circuit. Generally, X-Ray detector and circuit detector are used for testing.
In the process of PCBA proofing, PCBA packaging is required. Generally, plastic packaging, metal packaging and thermal packaging are used for packaging. In this process, the selection of PCB board packaging materials, PCB board packaging size and PCB board packaging thickness should be taken into account to ensure the quality of packaging.
In the process of PCBA proofing, it is necessary to test the PCBA circuit board to ensure the functional reliability of the PCBA circuit board. Generally, tools such as tester and test program are used for testing to ensure the quality of PCBA proofing.
In the process of PCBA proofing, PCBA packaging is required. Generally, plastic bags, cartons, cartons and other materials are used for packaging. In this process, packaging materials, packaging size and packaging thickness should be taken into account to ensure the quality of PCBA packaging.
2. Introduction to the function, process and relevant matters for attention of PCBA OEM
PCBA OEM is a Printed Circuit Board (PCB) processing service, is a printed circuit board assembly service. It can help customers achieve faster, more efficient product manufacturing, saving customers time and money. This paper will introduce the function, process, and related matters for attention of PCBA OEM.
PCBA OEM has three main functions:
1. Assemble chips: PCBA foundry installs computer chips or components on the printed board to complete the assembly of the printed board.
2. Processing: PCBA OEM can also be used for the processing of printed boards, including polishing, metal etching, heat treatment, etc.
3. Testing: PCBA OEM can also be used for PCB board testing, to ensure that the assembled chips and components can work normally.
The process of PCBA OEM can be divided into several steps:
1. Design: The first step of PCBA OEM is design, including the design of PCB board, chip, component and other related parts.
2. Plate making: In this step, PCBA works on behalf of manufacturing and materials to make the designed parts into printed boards.
3. Assembly: Assembly is the most important step in PCBA manufacturing and material assembly. It installs chips and components on the printed board to complete the assembly of the PCB.
4. Testing: The final step is testing. PCBA OEM will test the assembled printed board to ensure that it works properly.
PCBA's OEM service also has certain precautions:
1. Time: PCBA's OEM service requires customers to provide accurate schedule to ensure that the service can be completed on time.
2. Quotation: When choosing PCBA OEM service, the customer should inquire the quotation of the service provider to ensure that the quotation provided by the service provider is reasonable.
3. Quality: The quality of PCBA OEM service determines the performance of products, so the customer should ensure that the service quality provided by the service provider is qualified.
In short, PCBA OEM is an indispensable part of the PCB printed board processing process, it can help customers to achieve faster, more efficient product manufacturing. In order to obtain better service, customers must understand the role, process and precautions of PCBA OEM, and ensure that the quotation provided by the service provider is reasonable and the service quality is qualified.