Talking about the maintenance of the chip mounter
It is very important to maintain smt equipment Now many SMT companies do not pay much attention to equipment maintenance When they are busy, they will not last for a month or even several months Sometimes monthly maintenance is also part of weekly maintenance This is why overseas machines were old more than ten years ago The situation is still very good People follow standard maintenance procedures Let's see how to maintain it
1. Daily inspection
(1) Before turning on the power supply of the mounter, please check the following items:
1. Temperature and humidity: the temperature is between 2026 ℃ and the humidity is between 457.0%.
2. Indoor environment: clean air, no corrosive gas.
3. Make sure that there is no debris on the transfer rail and within the movement range of the placement head.
4. Check whether there is debris on the fixed camera and whether the lens is clean.
5. Make sure that there is no debris around the nozzle magazine.
6. Check whether the suction nozzle is dirty or deformed, clean or replace the suction nozzle.
7. Check whether the belt feeder is correctly placed in the material station and ensure that there is no debris on the material station
Check the connections of air connectors, air hoses, etc.
(2) After turning on the power supply of the mounter, check the following items:
If the mounter is in an abnormal state or runs abnormally, an error message will be displayed on the display screen.
1. After starting the system, check whether the menu screen displays normally.
2. After pressing the "servo" switch, the indicator light should light up. Otherwise, restart after shutdown, and then turn it on again.
3. Can the emergency switch work normally?
4. Check whether the placement head can return to the starting point (source point) correctly.
5. Check whether there is abnormal noise when the placement head moves.
6. Check whether the negative pressure of all nozzles of placement head is within the range.
7. Check that the PCB runs smoothly and is installed on the guide rail Check whether the sensor is sensitive
8. Check whether the edge positioning and needle positioning are correct. 2. Monthly inspection
(1) Clean CRT screen and floppy disk drive
(2) X and Y axes When the placement head moves, make sure that there is no abnormal noise on the X and Y axes.
(3) Cable Make sure that the screws on the cable and cable bracket are not loose.
(4) The air connector ensures that the air connector is not loose.
(5) Check the pipe and connection of the air hose. Make sure that the air hose is not leaking.
(6) The X and Y motors ensure that the X and Y motors do not heat abnormally.
(7) The overtravel alarm moves the placement head along the positive and negative directions of the X and Y axes. When the placement head moves out of the normal range, the alarm shall sound and the placement head can stop moving immediately. After the alarm, use the manual operation menu to ensure that the placement head can operate.
(8) Rotate the motor to check the timing drive belt and gear for dirt. Make sure that the placement head can rotate without obstacles. Ensure that the mounting head has sufficient torque.
(9) The Z-axis motor checks whether the placement head can move up and down stably. Push the nozzle upward with your fingers to see if it moves smoothly. Move the placement head up and down out of the normal range, check whether the alarm sounds and whether the placement head can stop immediately.
(10) The S motor (if there is a scanning CCD) ensures that the scanning head can move smoothly.
(11) Negative pressure check the negative pressure of all placement heads. If the negative pressure value is abnormal, clean the screening program in the nozzle shaft. If the filter in the vacuum exhaust pipe is dirty (black), replace it.
(12) Drive rail Check the movement of drive rail. Check the tightness of the conveyor belt. Check the belt for stains, scratches, and debris. Check the automatic width adjustment of the guide rail. When adjusting to the maximum width and minimum width, check the movement. At the inlet and outlet, check the parallelism of the guide rail and PCB transmission.
(13) PCB limiter checks its movement and noise.
(14) Check the wear of side clamp, rear top block and buffer block.
(15) The clamps on the nozzle magazine check for flexibility and wear.
(16) Cameras Clean all camera lenses and light boxes.
(17) Check the movement and brightness of the camera lighting device.
(18) Operate the switch on the VO signal screen to check whether all brakes can work normally. Check the emergency stop switch.
(19) The warning lamp ensures that all lamps can be lit. Make sure they are securely installed.
(20) Check the danger alarm and warning alarm one by one to see if they can sound.
(21) The camera executes "image detection".
(22) Pick up point mark value Check the pick up point mark value of feeder station.
((23) The smt is placed and positioned to ensure that the components can be assembled to the specified position
It should be checked and kept clean. The oil should be kept in the oil and should not be replaced. Having said so much, it is nothing more than making the mounter run more stably, serving the enterprise longer and creating value.
The above is the explanation given by the editor of pcb circuit board company.
If you want to know more about PCBA, you can go to our company's home page to learn about it.
In addition, our company also sells various circuit boards,
High frequency circuit board and SMT chip are waiting for your presence again.