What is the color of a PCB? As the name implies, when you get a PCB, you can see the color of the oil on the board most intuitively, which is what we generally refer to as the color of the PCB. Common colors include green, blue, red and black.
1. Green ink is by far the most widely used, the longest history, and the cheapest in the current MARKet, so green is used by a large number of manufacturers as the main color of their products.
2. Generally, the whole PCB product needs to go through the process of board making and SMT in the manufacturing process. When making boards, there are several processes that must go through the yellow light room, because the effect of green in the yellow light room is better than other colors, but this is not the main reason.
When SMT is welding components, PCB needs to go through processes such as solder paste, patch and final AOI verification. These processes need optical positioning calibration. The green background is better for instrument recognition.
3. Common PCB colors are red, yellow, green, blue and black. However, due to the problems of pcb manufacturing process and so on, the quality inspection process of many lines must still rely on the visual observation and identification of workers (of course, most of the current use of flying probe testing technology). It is a very tiring work process to keep your eyes on the boards under strong light. Green is the least harmful to your eyes. Therefore, most manufacturers on the market use green PCB at present.
4. The principle of blue and black is that they are doped with cobalt, carbon and other elements respectively, which has a certain conductivity. Short circuit is likely to occur when power is on. In addition, green PCBs are relatively environmentally friendly, and generally do not release toxic gases when used in high temperature environments.
It looks high-end;
It is not easy to see the wiring on the black board, which brings some difficulties to the board reading;
What Xiao Bian learned is that most Android embedded boards now use black PCBs.
5. Since the middle and late last century, the industry has begun to pay attention to the color of PCB boards, mainly because many high-end board types of first-line large factories have adopted the green PCB board color design, so people gradually believe that if the color of PCB is green, it must be high-end.