What situations need to use post-welding machining in PCBA processing?
In the DIP plug-in production process, wave soldering is generally used for welding, which can improve welding efficiency and achieve mass production. However, we know that there is also a post-welding process, requiring employees to use electric soldering iron welding, this welding speed is relatively slow, but it is also a very important form of welding, in the case of PCBA prPCBA manufacturerocessing automation continues to improve, why do you need post-welding processing? Next, Shenzhen - Honglijie Electronics to tell you.
First, what is post-welding processing
Post-welding process refers to the circuit board after wave soldering, for some components that are not suitable for over wave soldering, by manual welding with electric soldering iron.https://www.kingfordpcb.com/yuan.php
Second, the reason for the need for post-welding processing
1. Components are not resistant to high temperature
Today, lead-free technology is becoming more and more popular. When soldering through the wave crest, the temperature in the furnace is higher than the temperature of the lead. Therefore, some components that are not resistant to high temperature can not pass wave soldering. 2
The height of the wave welding on the component is also limited, and the component is too high to lead to the wave welding.
3, there are a small number of plug-ins on the side of the wave crest
In a circuit board, there will be some plug-ins on the side of the over-wave soldering, and if it is a small number of plug-ins, you can use post-welding processing to improve efficiency. 4. The position of the component plug-in near the process edge will touch the assembly line and affect normal welding. 5, special components
For high-sensitivity components with special requirements of customers, wave soldering can not be done. Post-welding is a very important welding method in PCBA processing, which can make up for the shortcomings of wave soldering and improve welding efficiency.
The above is about the need for post-welding processing in PCBA processing.
kinhford Electronics is a professional PCBA OEM manufacturer, providing one-stop services from upstream electronic component procurement to PCB production and processing, SMT patches, DIP plug-ins, PCBA testing, finished product assembly, etc.
1. Strength guarantee
▪SMT workshop: With imported SMT machines, optical inspection equipment, can produce 4 million points per day. Each process is equipped with QC personnel, who can keep an eye on product quality.
▪DIP production line: there are two wave soldering, of which there are more than 10 old employees who have worked for more than three years. The workers have high proficiency and can weld all kinds of plug-in materials.
2. Quality assurance, cost-effective
▪ High-end equipment can be attached to precision shaped parts, BGA, QFN, 0201 materials. Also can be template patch, loose material hand. ▪ Sample and size batch can be produced, proofing from 800 yuan, batch 0.008 yuan/point, no start-up fee.
3. Rich experience in SMT and welding of electronic products, stable delivery
▪ Accumulated service for thousands of electronic enterprises, involving many types of automotive equipment and industrial control motherboard SMT processing services, products are often exported to Europe and the United States, quality can be affirmed by new and old customers. ▪ Punctual delivery, normal 3-5 days after complete materials, small batches can also be expedited on the same day.
4. Strong maintenance ability, perfect after-sales service
▪ Experienced maintenance engineers can repair all kinds of patch welding caused by bad products, to ensure the connectivity of each circuit board.
▪ 24-hour customer service staff responds at any time to solve your order problems as quickly as possible.