Definition of Rogers high frequency plate and high frequency plate of vehicle antenna
PCB manufacturer, PCB designer and PCBA manufacturer will explain the definition of Rogers HF board and HF board of automotive on-board system antenna
With the enhancement of intelligence and connectivity, automotive telematics systems and infotainment applications are becoming more and more complex. The current automobile telematics system provides two-way communication for sending, receiving and storing information. Rogers PCB high-frequency board used for vehicle system antenna plays an increasingly important role. The on-board information control unit connects the vehicle with the outside world, enabling high-speed Internet access and access to the entertainment and service products of automobile manufacturers.
Real time traffic information, location-based service and emergency call are the latest examples of digital living space for automobiles. With the infotainment system, drivers can make handsfree calls via Bluetooth connection, accept GPS route navigation, watch movies or listen to music while driving all at the same time. Considering all these complexities, the designers of Rogers PCB high-frequency boards face unprecedented challenges in balancing performance and reliability.
Rogers PCB high frequency board ensures the reliability of antenna. Due to its excellent electrical and mechanical properties, Rogers PCB high frequency board material is the preferred material for designers to create high-performance, comfortable, safe and entertainment functions in emergency call, navigation, video or music streaming media, satellite digital audio broadcasting, etc.
In the most advanced truck and car antenna technology, or "smart antenna", receiver antenna technology and signal processing (ECU with transceiver and tuner, and LNA in some cases) are combined to improve reception quality and reduce or eliminate cables. Rogers Rogers PCB high frequency board AD series board can make roof antenna work at 2.3GHz and receive satellite radio, even in very dense residential areas. Rogers AD series laminates are applicable from DK2.5 to DK10.0. The specific frequency of the antenna application determines that the selected high-frequency laminate has a specific dielectric constant.
Definition of high frequency board
With the progress of modern science, the development of electronic communication has become more and more rapid. In order to meet the needs, many simple circuit boards have gradually developed into high-frequency microwave RF boards. How to define ordinary fiberglass boards and high-frequency boards (high-frequency circuit boards)?
1. Secondly, its heat resistance, chemical resistance, impact strength and peel strength must be good;
2. High frequency board (high frequency circuit board) substrate should have low water absorption, and high water absorption will cause moisture, which will lead to dielectric constant and loss;
3. The dielectric loss of high-frequency board (high-frequency circuit board) substrate material must be small, which mainly affects the quality of signal transmission. The smaller the dielectric loss is, the smaller the signal loss is;
4. The thermal expansion coefficient of the base material of the high-frequency board (high-frequency circuit board) must be consistent with that of the copper foil. If not, the copper foil will be separated in the process of cold and hot changes;
5. Other heat resistance, chemical resistance, impact strength and peel strength of high-frequency board (high-frequency circuit board) substrate materials must also be good. Generally speaking, high frequency can be defined as frequency above 1GHz At present, the high-frequency plate substrate that is widely used is the fluorine dielectric substrate, such as polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), usually called Teflon, which is usually used above 5GHz. In addition, FR-4 or PPO substrate can be used for products between 1GHz and 10GHz.
In fact, high-frequency boards (high-frequency circuit boards) are more complex than ordinary circuit boards. In the PCB industry, few circuit board companies are making high-frequency boards (high-frequency circuit boards), or the quality of finished products varies greatly due to limited production capacity. PCB manufacturer, PCB designer and PCBA manufacturer will explain the definition of Rogers HF board and HF board of automotive on-board system antenna.