It has many attentions when copy PCB, KINGFORD would like to share more information and reference~!
1. Please provide PCB that must be intact;
2. Please offer accurate requirement od you need, such as whether need BOM and sample;
3. Provide more information that can help to copy quickly;
4. Please take care to pack and ship out.
Notes when copy PCB:
1.When copy and make BOM list, the component setup should be follow PCB files standard, otherwise make it wrong;
2.Please take care about the components polarity and direction when dismantle the PCB, that can help to restore most exactly board;
3.Don’t for get to records before copy;
4.Please adjust scanner’s resolution is high, that can help to check the details of PCB easily;
5.Be sure the PCBs dimension as the same as original copy, because the component can’t not assembly if different size;
1. The final copy file different as original PCB;
2. The final size different as original board;
3. Excessive wear plate;
4. PCB document can not add network;
People know the PCB copy flow path, however, if follow the flow step by step that can reduce many error probability, why not ? Hope it helpful ~!